Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Writing Challenge - Day 5

And I'm back.

So, this writing daily thing is a challenge for sure. A close friend of mine thought it would be too much. Well, guess what LLG? You were right! Ha! Look I admitted it for the world to see. That's not to say she isn't encouraging. Quite the opposite. She's the one who keeps telling me to get off my butt and just write....anything.

So, I'm gonna keep trying. I think it's good practice to get me back in the writing habit. Plus, achieving goals boosts confidence. And I'm totally human and completely imperfect so if I forgot one day I'll try my best to make up for it.

See, writing really helps. This morning was just the pits! And now I feel worlds better. I'm still sick and at work, but I'm in a better place emotionally.

Here's hoping you all have a better than an hour ago day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe