Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, March 21, 2014

Vlog: An Overview of my Introduction to Isagenix

So, here it is. My first official vlog. (Okay, it might be the second attempt.) I decided that I would start posting videos about my Isagenix journey. Sometimes it's easier to talk about than to write about. Although in this case maybe I should have written about it. At least I could have edited my words a little better. This is me...au naturel...No editing. No retakes. It's 6 minutes and 12 seconds long. If you can sit still long enough to watch me embarrass myself.



If you can't get the video to work go to this link: http://youtu.be/NsrtJ01DdE0

Okay. Okay. Go ahead and laugh. It's really awkward watching yourself talk. Ah my favorite embarrassing moments to mention are when I say "Jump in with both feet head first" and then while talking about energy I actually say "I'm full of it".
Yeah, I'm full of something alright. I think I advertised Blackberry quite nicely even though it wasn't intentional. It's just my biggest cup these days.
All in all. I feel really awkward, but I'm gonna post this anyway. Why not jump in with both feet head first?  

3 comments:

  1. WOW for our first vlog you did an awesome job! Congratz on the weight lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very brave. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura - thank you for sharing. So very proud of you my friend!!
    Virginia
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe