Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

21 Days to a New Habit

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about my writing every day challenge. Over the weekend, I realized that I have 28 posts in 22 days. So, I took a break. I've accomplished what I set to do - to reestablish myself as a blogger and to refresh my love of writing. 

Here we are on March 26th and I'm feeling more like myself again. I'm even excited about starting a new phase of Being Elle through video blogging. I'm working out a few more kinks and then I was thinking I'd post a video once a week. 

My first vlog went over really well. I'm so thankful to all of you for your positive comments and encouragement. I really appreciate it. 

So, today is day 21 on Isagenix. They say it takes 21 days to make a habit. I've lost 16 lbs so far and I feel amazing! Okay, a little tired today, but the last two nights I've stayed up beyond late. So, It's a product of my own making. I find everything is just a little bit different. I have more energy. I find I don't yell at the kids nearly as much. Food tastes different. My next video post I will talk about some of those differences. I watch 98% less televison than before. Some of the not so fun parts of my day are a little easier to handle. (Stil not enjoying it though.) All of this and it's only been 21 days. Can you imagine what I'll feel like in 3 months? 6 months? A year? 

The world feels full of possibilities. And I've really gotta get more sleep. I look forward to sharing my journey with you. Maybe some of you will even join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe