Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 1 - Completed!

Completed Day 1: Let's Get Started

Today's run: Start with a 5-10 minute warm-up walk. Run 1/1 x 10. (Run 1 minute, walk 1 minute, ten times, for a total of 20 minutes.) Finish up with a 5-10 minute cool-down walk. Remember to take it easy and don't worry about your pace at all.


Okay, so in reality I walked for 10, ran 1 minute, walked 1 minute for 10 minutes and then walked for the rest which ended up being another 17 minutes. My lower back really hurt, but I endured. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be able to do a little more. For now I'm just excited that I set out to get out there and I actually did it!

Trackname: Day 1
Date: Tuesday Mar. 16, 2010 15:46 pm
Distance: 2.4 mi
Duration: 00:37:29
Exercise Type: Walking (with a little running)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe