Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Little Easier

Canada Day fireworksImage by powerflyd via Flickr


Happy Canada Day Weekend! It was such a beautiful day today that I put off working out, but I managed to get it done this evening. Of course, I feel fantabulous now!!! It's so encouraging that I can feel the body weight exercises getting easier! I've never stuck with anything long enough for it to get easier!!

Tonight's workout:

Barbell Squat: 5 sets of 60 lbs x 6 reps
NOTE: I think next week I might try 70 lbs as 60 almost seemed easy.

Parallel Dip: 5 sets of 6 reps
NOTE: I'm still doing the weighted bench dips, but it was a lot easier to do this week! Don't get me wrong, they are still quite challenging, but it's awesome to see the difference.

Bent-Over Barbell Dip: 5 sets of 60 lbs x 6 reps
NOTE: I think I'll increase by 10 lbs for next week too, as these seemed almost easy.

All in all I had an amazing workout and I'm proud of myself for finishing week 2 so strongly. I'm looking forward to Tuesday!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe