Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Goal Completed!

Good evening. It's been a few days since my last post and I'm happy to say that I did workout. I've been so tired the last few days I just didn't get a chance to write. Of course, now that I'm finally ready to post I have SO much to share with you. 

Thursday's workout: 

Reverse Lunge: 5 sets of 40 lbs x 5 reps

Push-up: 5 sets x 5 reps
NOTE: I was able to complete all of the sets doing REAL push-ups, not the knee push-ups! This is a HUGE accomplishment for me!!!!!

Inverted Row: 5 sets of 5 reps

Side Plank: 1 set x 16 seconds/side
1 set x 20 seconds/side
1 set x 15 seconds/side
NOTE: I had a hard time with side planks this time...for some reason it's easy on my left arm and really hard on my right arm. 

Tonight's workout:

Barbell Squat: 5 sets of 55 lbs x 5 reps

Weighted Bench Dips: 5 sets of 5 reps

Bent-over Barbell Row: 5 sets of 55 lbs x 5 reps

Do you know what this means? I HAVE COMPLETED PHASE 1! I've worked out 3 days per week for 4 weeks! I'm so proud of myself for sticking to it! I've even inspired my husband to start working out again this week. 

Here is my progress after 4 weeks. I gained a pound, but I'm not worried. I've built a lot of muscle.  There isn't a drastic change in my body but there are a lot of subtle changes I've never seen before. 



Next week I'll start another program and focus more on my nutrition. It's after midnight and I'm extremely tired. I think I had more to say but it's hiding behind my eyelids. 

Have a great Sunday!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe