Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

KaliAndrews Dance Company on Your Ottawa Region

Hello, loyal readers of Being Elle!

My name is Deirdre, or you may have heard Elle call me Dre. I am, in fact, Elle's little sister. Or at least I might as well be. She is my very best friend in this entire world and has been for more years than I can count. She has very generously invited me to contribute to her blog, to talk about something that really matters to me: KaliAndrews Dance Company!

KADC is my family business — a dance studio here in Ottawa that specializes in acrobatics and circus arts (but of course offers ballet, jazz, tap and much more!). As you may remember from Elle's recent post, KADC recently came home with a ton of trophies including 1st place at this years National competition. And Ottawa has been paying attention!

We've recently been featured on Your Ottawa Region. You can watch the video here:


Michelle Nash also wrote a wonderful piece about our studio's win. You can read more about it here: Dance School Flying High After Win

For more videos, check out our YouTube Channel!

I'm thankful for the opportunity to share news and events about KADC, and I look forward updating you all again next week.

Cheers,
Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe