Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, June 25, 2011

220's1!

How To Perform The SquatImage via Wikipedia
Good evening my fellow beauties. Today is a great day. I am in the 220's! I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 229.8! I can't recall the last time I was at this weight. I'm still doing really well with my eating. I'm not denying myself and I find I'm not gorging on anything, not even chocolate.

Today's workout:
Barbell Squat: 5 sets of 55 lbs x 6 reps
Parallel Dip: Goal 5 sets x 6 Actual: 4 sets x 6 reps and 1 set x 4 repsNOTE: I did weighted bench dips since I don't have a parallel bar. This was crazy hard for me, but I managed to do it as best I can for now.
Bent-over Barbel Row: 5 sets of 55 lbs x 6 reps

I'm "off" till Tuesday. I'm going to concentrate of my finger exercises for my guitar. I recently started learning to play. I can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star :) 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe