Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Writing Challenge Day 8

Today marks my 3rd day on Isagenix. No headache today! I'm doing fairly well without the coffee. I did pass out for 45 min this afternoon, but who doesn't enjoy a nice Saturday afternoon nap? It's only been three days, but I'm sticking to it surprisingly. The added incentive of not wanting to waste my money must be helping. That's not to say I'm not tempted all day long, because I am. The hardest moment today was while talking on the phone. I guess I'm a fridge scrounger while talking on the phone. I opened the fridge door several times during my phone call. Thankfully I was able to resist. I think evenings will continue to be a challenge until my body gets used to eating less.

I joined the IsaBody Challenge today. It's runs for 16 weeks so my end date will be June 28, 2014. I decided I'm not going to post my before pictures until there's some progress pictures to compare to. I will, however, admit that when I started Isagenix on March 6th I weighed 266.9 lbs. A little less than my heaviest which was at the 270 lbs mark the last time I weighed myself and it's been a while. Right now my goals are simple:
  • Stick to the program for one month
  • Gain some much needed energy
  • Start working out in a couple of weeks
  • Complete the 16 week challenge
As for any ultimate goals? I'm not ready to talk about those yet. I want to be able to say that this is working before I try to give myself some final goal that seems impossible.

Until tomorrow my faithful readers! This gal is headed to bed shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe