Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Isagenix (Writing Challenge - Day 4)

I swear I wrote most of this yesterday! I had a rough day so by the time I got home I was just plain done. So, here's my post meant for yesterday and yes I'll post another for today.

So, in a few days I'm going to be starting to follow the Isagenix program. I'm still learning about it so I won't go into a lot of details. I'll save that for when I've tried the program so I can give you my informed and tested opinion.

However, what's led me to try it is I know several people who are on it and I've seen a change in them. Mostly I've seen their energy level go through the roof. It's helped one friend come out of his shell and really start to promote the products. Not to mention the weight I've seen some people lose.

My first impression is how pricey it is for a month. But then I've tried a lot of other methods to lose weight and have probably spent triple at times.

My main goal here is to just try it for a month and see what happens. Worst case I go back to what I've been doing which isn't working anyway. Best case scenario I have energy and lose weight....hmm let me think about that one? Okay sign me up. Haha. I watched some videos and talked with people who represent the system. If it is as they say then I've got nothing to lose but weight and I'll gain so much more - energy, health, vitality.

Stay tuned. I'll post when I get my starter kit and we can take this journey together. Oh, and my biggest fear? Not drinking coffee. I have to admit that's the one part of this program that scares me. Although, if I'm being honest...I could totally do with less caffeine in my life.

Okay, that's it for what was supposed to be yesterday's post. I'll be back with today's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe