Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, March 7, 2014

Writing Challenge Day 7

Happy Friday! It's now Day 7 of my daily writing challenge. This post marks my 9th in 7 days. I think that's something worth celebrating.

I'm on my second day of Isagenix and it's been quite difficult. I shared my struggles from last night. This morning most of the problems stem from my head cold. I woke with a very sore and swollen throat. My skirt had a tear in the back. And I just had this complete mental fog all day long. There were a few moments at work today where I wasn't quite sure what I was doing. However, as always I found a way to get to everything done.

My hunger level while at work was okay for the most part. I am finding this afternoon quite challenging. My kids asked for some popcorn as a snack and I didn't eat ONE kernel of popcorn! I wanted to so badly! Even the cold mac and cheese my kids left uneaten from their lunch looks tempting. Gross, but still tempting. I will prevail. I'm glad it's the weekend. I'm hoping a couple of days off will help my body get used to eating less.

I've had a headache for most of the day, but it's just a dull ache now. Here's hoping tomorrow I won't have one at all. At this point I'm not sure what is head cold and what is toxins leaving my body. Either way it's a pain in the neck. I've been told it's all worth it. A few days of misery to get to feel amazing? Come on, I've GOT to be able to handle that!

I mentioned that I would think about posting my measurements for the world to see. I've decided I will, but not yet. I'll either put the details up with a post about starting the IsaBody Challenege or I might wait until the end of 1 month to post the differences.

Well, that's all I've got for now. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe