Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Dance

I'm very excited to announce that I officially have a job in my field! I am now a Casual Relief Counselor for a women's residential treatment facility. I have a regular weekly shift and should be able to pick up another one here and there.

It may not seem like a big deal, but this is HUGE to me. Since, I've started this process I've known that I want to work with women in addictions. I haven't wavered from this idea once. I've known all along this is the area I'm meant to work with. I feel strongly about advocating for women, especially women with addictions.

I have an interview on Thursday for a job at Staples. It's not in my field but it will pay the bills while I'm trying to find work that will pay the bills and be in my field. For now I'm content to know that I have my foot in the door at a treatment facility. 

Can't get enough of Being eLLe?
Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter  and Facebook.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe