Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, August 3, 2012

An Ode to a Blogger

Earlier this week I received a nice surprise from my friend and fellow blogger @LoveLostGunfire. She wrote a blog post about myself and another blogger sandranguy. It was quite beautiful and you should check it out - not just because she raves about me, but because her blog is fantastic!  @LoveLostGunfire often reviews music and movies or just goes off on a rant (which is totally why we're such great friends. Who doesn't love a good rant?). 

This got me thinking. I'm pretty good at posting a friend's new blog in an introductory fashion but I often forget to show my love and appreciation. Here's to you @LoveLostGunfire and your blog http://gunfirelove.blogspot.ca/

Know that you're amazing and I don't know what I would do without you! You've been there for me through a lot of bumps in the road. Stay true to who you are because there's no one like you in this whole wide world! 


Can't get enough of Being eLLe?
Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter  and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe