Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, May 25, 2012

*$#%& Swearing....Can I Catch it?

Have you ever noticed when you're around people who swear a lot that you start to pick it up?

Many times in life I've gone through periods where I just swear too much. This always leads to me wanting to curb this habit.

Well, I'm there again. Working in a house with a bunch of women who swear all the time has turned me into a trucker. No offense to truckers out there. I'm of course referring to the old saying "swearing like a trucker".

So, it's a new work week. I'm on days this week. Let's see if I can manage this week with 50% less swearing. I should be able to carry out a conversation without bad language.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe