Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pre First Day of Placement

I'm nervous. Placement starts today. Eeek!

On the bright side it's 6:20 and I'm ready to go which means 20 minutes to relax with a cup of coffee. Did I say relax? I spoke too soon. R's decided to throw a fit - my pants are falling down, I don't wanna go upstairs, I want socks. I'm not sure why these are matters to cry about, I have a feeling she must be tired.

I CAN DO THIS! I'll let you know how my first day goes. See you on the other side!

Can't get enough of Being eLLe?
Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter  and Facebook.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe