Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vlog Attempt #2

Good evening. Last night I went downstairs to workout and was really uncomfortable. I'm alone this week as my husband is away. The kids were in bed and I was worried I wouldn't hear them so I opted out. However, I made a point of working out before supper. It helped workout some of my frustrations from the day too and as always I am left wondering why I ever stop working out when it leaves me feeling great! 

Today's workout: Upper Body and a little Cardio - 40 minutes burned 308 calories

My kids are in bed and it's been a very very long day. I'm going to go relax now...I think I've earned it. Man, I can't wait until my husband is home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe