Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Training Log

Barbell RowsImage by dr.coop via Flickr
Happy Thursday! Yay for working out twice this week! I decided to go heavy with today's workout. BTW I'm still feeling Tuesday's workout. 

Deadlift: 
5 sets of 85 lbs x 6 reps
NOTE: I LOVE LIFTING HEAVY!

1 set of 85 lbs x 6 
5 sets of 75 lbs x 6 reps 
NOTE: Okay, so 85 lbs was too much...75 lbs was almost too much but I managed! 

Bent-over Barbell Row:
5 sets of 75 lbs x 6 reps
NOTE: This was challenging but I did it. 

Overall, I worked really hard and had an awesome workout! It feels good to be back on track! 

Can't get enough of Being eLLe?

Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter at , Facebook and Google+.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe