Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Training Log


 As you may have noticed...I haven't been very consistent with the weight lifting this past month. I'm hoping to change all that as I've been trying to get my life organized and on track. I gave it all I had which was a lot more than I thought!! 

Reverse Lunges: 5 sets x 65 lbs x 6 reps (per leg)
NOTE: This is the heaviest I've lifted for this exercise...have I told you how much I dislike this one? Although it is very effective! Between sets I did 2 sets of stairs (up 12 steps and back down). In total I did 10 sets of stair climbs.

Push-ups: 5 sets of 6 reps
NOTE: I was about to do knee push-ups and thought to myself how am I going to get stronger if I don't just suck it up and do the regular ones? So, I did! All 5 sets were regular push-ups. Okay, I admit I don't go all the way down, but doing anything that closely resembles the actual exercise is a win!

Inverted Rows: 5 sets of 6 reps
NOTE: I still really find this exercise challenging, but I'll get there. 

I have a feeling that when I try to go to bed I won't be able to move. Of course, I do NOT recommend over doing it which is what I did with the stair climbing, but I feel like I've accomplished something. Sometimes that's what we need to get us going.  

Can't get enough of Being eLLe?

Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter at , Facebook and Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe