Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Unwritten Page of Life

02.19.10
I'm sitting here staring at a blank page. It's a little like my life right now - the empty whiteness of an unwritten page. An unwritten page is full of hope, promise and at times can seem like utter hopelessness and frustration. But there is something beneath the sheer blankness of it. There is someone writing your story. Even when it feels like a case of writer's block eventually something clicks and the story starts to appear. 

Although the metaphoric book of my life is already half written life feels like a blank page right now. I'm in that inbetween place where I know there is a plan but I can't see what it is. 

Is your life an unwritten page right now? Do you feel stuck or hopeless? There is a plan for your life as I know there is a plan for mine. 

I just wish someone would fill me in on it.

Can't get enough of Being eLLe?
Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter  and Facebook.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe