Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A New Beginning


Hello my faithful readers! I know it's been a while since my last post, but I promise you it's not due to laziness this time. A lot has happened in the last few weeks. The biggest change of all is that I was finally accepted for financing and I started school September 12th! As you can imagine life has gone from busy to chaos! 

Last week I had Student Success Strategies which helps get you back into the swing of things. Teaches time/stress management studying/test taking skills etc. I'm still working on that time management one! I have a lot of things I want to do and a lot of things I need to do....not a lot of either are getting done. 

I've met a lot of amazing people both in my course and in other courses. This week we're taking Public Speaking. We have a presentation to give tomorrow as a group. The group I'm in works really well together, so I'm really quite excited about presenting. All of us come from very different places, but we are all connected. I must say I feel very blessed to be a part of such an amazing group of people. We start our "core" program next week, I'm really excited although I'll be a little sad that we won't have the same teacher. The woman who's been teaching us for the last two weeks is A - M - A - Z - I - N - G! She's human and she's full of life. I have not fallen asleep in 1 class! (Yes, this is a record for me) 

I will try my best to keep my blog up-to-date, but please bare with me as I work through my "new" life. 

Until next time! 

Can't get enough of Being eLLe?

Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter at , Facebook and Google+.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe