Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekend Happiness

Happy Friday!

So, last night we had a visit from our new pastor and his wife. I admit I was a little nervous. I haven't had much of a chance to get to know them. I was a little worried we wouldn't have anything to talk about.

Well, I worried needlessly of course. The conversation flowed easily and they're both quite funny and easy to talk to. My non-Christian husband stayed for most of the visit and chatted easily as well. I really do have the most amazing husband!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I have four days off! The kids are done school today. I really pray that we have good weather for the weekend. I am in need of some time outdoors to just relax and get some much needed thinking done. I'm hoping we can get to the beach for a day. I just love being at the water. Maybe I will even manage to read a whole book!

I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe