Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!

Good morning! Happy Mother's Day!

Spring has finally sprung, my furnace is finally off and it's a beautiful day.

On this Mother's Day, I'm grateful for so many blessings. I have an amazing husband who loves me even when I'm completely hormonal and irrational. I have three very individual children who are healthy and show me they love me every day. I have an amazing church family who I can lean on through the good and bad.

I have a mom who faithfully prays for me and supports me in all that I do. She's always just a quick message or phone call away! And she's a pretty great Gramma too! I love you Mom!

On this Mother's Day, I pray that you have an amazing day. For those who do not have children or who've lost loved ones: it is my prayer that you have a day filled with joy and happy memories.

Happy Mother's Day!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe