Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Quick Update

Wow! I can't believe this! I just heard back from the doctor's office with the results of my blood work....ALREADY! As promised, I said I would share the results. Please keep in mind that I am not a doctor and I don't fully understand all of the details.

In September my iron level was 18. This latest test showed my iron levels have gone up slightly to 23. I'm to increase my iron supplements to 2/day and eat iron rich foods (which I'm really going to have to research and implement). Here's the kicker - the doctor would like my levels to be over 80! I can't tell you the complete sense of relief I feel from hearing this. Honestly, I was starting to think the tiredness was all in my head.

Now, I need to focus on increasing my intake of iron and pray that something sticks so I can start getting some energy again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe