Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, July 28, 2013

First Day

Well, I did it. I somehow made it through the day! I worked my first contract for two hours with my husband's help. Then we went to the in-laws for a lovely supper. I dropped the hubby and kids off at home and went back to do the second job alone. This is a job I'll be doing 6 days a week. It took me 4 hours! I didn't stop to rest the entire time! I'm exhausted now. We'll see how my body feels tomorrow although I made sure to take Advil. The best part about this whole thing is that I managed to stay within calories! I burned around 2000 calories today! 
Honestly, I only survived the day by the grace of God! Here's hoping I'll make it to church in a few hours! I'm praying our church gets a positive response to a prayer we've been praying hard for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe