Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Thankful Heart

I had an amazing day yesterday! I woke up to find I've lost 3 lbs this week! I managed to revamp Being eLLe and finally get my post up. A little later I received word that I'm finally getting a regular job with my husband's cleaning company. I'll be working 2.5 hours daily from Monday - Friday and 5 hours on Saturdays.

It has been such a struggle to wait for God's timing in this. Looking back I can see where God nudged me to get through my struggles. Seeing forward is a mystery to me and so hard to trust that everything will work out when I can't see the way through. God can see the path clearly and after a day like yesterday I am so thankful and beautifully reminded of God's love for me even when I am afraid.

Oh, in case you're wondering, yes, I'm quite pleased to have any job right now, especially one that works with my family. I haven't given up on my career, I'm still trying to discern what's next for me in that department. That's a whole other post that I will get to soon.

For now I'm just happy that I'll be working again and that I'll be contributing financially to my household.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend full of God's richest blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe