Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Worst .... Haircut ...... Ever

Well, today I got the bright idea to go get my hair cut. This seemed simple enough but apparently somewhere between what I asked for and what I got ended in disaster. When I got home I had a shower and attempted to make salvage some sort of style.I think I did ok, but there's barely any angle and it's so short! Here's a picture, but believe me it doesn't do justice to how bad it was when I left the salon.

After the hair cut I was really upset but I continued on to Wal-Mart to get workout pants. Although I found a pair that fit I was quite upset about the size. So that added fuel to my already roaring fire of emotional turmoil. But, it is just hair and if I work hard the weight will come off.

I've got a new buddy to help me along the way. My friend Helen is joining me for my walks. Tonight we went 2.5 miles (3.3 km). I think it took us about 40 minutes. All in all I feel better about everything now (though I still want to put a bag over my hair).

I'm off to bed! Good Night All!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe