Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, January 7, 2010

GEMS

Good morning people! Today is a good day. I've lost 3 lbs since December 30th!

Yesterday I only ate 2003 calories. I'm finding that as long as I keep busy after work I'm not overeating. In the past when I've watched what I eat or counted points for Weight Watchers I always maxed out my daily allowance. Of course, I'd often go over my allotted amount, which is why I'm shocked that I'm not doing that. Don't get me wrong I'm VERY happy about this!! I hope I can stick with this consistently!

Last night I was the first night back to GEMS since the holidays. It was great! The girls were super hyper of course but we had a great time. We're working on the Role Models badge and planning a party! The girls are very excited and this is going to fill up the month quite nicely.

I did not go to the gym last night, but I did keep myself busy all night. As soon as I was finished work I started folding laundry and rearranging my office. By the time that was done it was time to eat and run out the door.

At GEMS I barely sat the whole time. I'd just get comfy and have to go do something (well as comfy as you can be sitting on the floor with 7 10 year olds). When I got home all I wanted to do was sit down and relax, but ended up folding more laundry. So in the end I didn't really sit around at all.

Tonight I've got a bunch of running around to do and will hit the gym about 8:30/8:45.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe