Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, May 14, 2012

Post Test Post

I'm DONE! 

I can't believe I'm saying those words...I AM DONE. Life feels different now. I can definitely say I learned a helluva lot which I owe to such an awesome teacher - he never made it easy, but he was always fair. 

I should hear back tonight/tomorrow what I got on my test. 

Is it weird that I'm more nervous now than I was for my test? 

Tomorrow I meet with my placement to sign papers etc. Wednesday (assuming I passed my test) I will start my placement. It's so weird thinking that in less than 2 days I'll be "working". 

Can't get enough of Being eLLe?
Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter  and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe