Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Winter Joggers o.O Really????

WASHINGTON - DECEMBER 19:  Jogger Max Lockwood...
Image by Getty Images via @daylife

Okay, so I'm still not blogging regularly..but I haven't given up. I think about you often and some of the things I'd like to share and then life gets in the way. 

I was up very early this morning and I came across some of those hard core runners...you know the ones that jog in any weather - rain, sun, snow storm... 

My question is WHY? 

Why do you insist on running in bad weather? Why are you out there in the middle of winter? And do you have winter running shoes? How does that work? 

I mean I understand the fundamentals of you love to run and it's good for you or addictive or whatever and I get it in the decent weather...I'll even give you the rainy weather, but winter??? Are you all insane? 

I've done some crazy things in the name of fitness, but running outside in the winter just ain't one of them. Seriously, I really wanna know about the shoes...you must have to replace them often! And if you're a hard core runner you certainly don't have cheap running shoes. 

Can someone enlighten me? 

Can't get enough of Being eLLe?

Connect with Being eLLe on Twitter at , Facebook and Google+.


For Technorati: 4JG9KSSVN4M9 

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I saw a guy jogging today in a blizzard, I wondered what all the cold might be doing to his lungs.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe