Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, January 21, 2011

Attention Women! Your Help is Needed!

Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen DVD CoverImage via Wikipedia
Lately, I've been thinking a lot about what it means to be a strong woman. Last week I started the Women of the Bible badge with my GEMS group. We focused on Esther, reading the highlights of the story and followed up this week by watching Veggie Tales - Esther, The Girl Who Became Queen. Yes, I enjoyed it just as much as the girls did! =)

All of this has all led to an idea for either an extensive blog post or possibly an ebook. So, I'm now reaching out to women everywhere. I've started doing some research and want real answers from real women. Please  post a comment or email me your answers:
  • Do you consider yourself a strong woman? 
  • What do you think defines you as a woman? 
  • What makes you...you? 
I've received answers from seven women already, but I'd really appreciate more input. I'm not sure where this is going, but I feel like God is calling me and I'm trying to heed His call. 

In the mail today I received a $110 coupon from Google AdWords. I set up a "great" campaign for my blog and then my wonderful friend advised me I have no idea what I'm doing. So, she fixed it for me. It's so amazing! Do a Google search for Ottawa Bloggers and you'll see an ad to the right for THIS BLOG! Maybe I'll only get a couple of weeks of free advertising but it's more than I had yesterday and maybe all part of a bigger plan. 

Stay tuned! God Bless! I'd love to hear from you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments.

eLLe